The Junior League of Tacoma Sustainer Council provides a formal conduit to provide Sustaining members’ input to the leadership of the League. The council’s role is to support the League, its leadership and activities. The council also helps keep sustainers informed about League activities, accomplishments and challenges.
The Sustainer Council is sustainers’ voice to the Junior League of Tacoma. We’d love to hear from you if you have questions or comments. Send an email to Sustainer@JLTacoma.org or contact any of the sustainers on the Sustainer Council.
2020-2021 Sustainer Council
- Lynnette Buffington, Director
- Jayme Kaniss, Assistant Director
- Stephanie Cochrane, Immediate Past Director
- Heidi Wachter, Secretary/Treasurer
Sustainer Council Directors
- Sustainer Communications Council
- Alissa Rooks
- Sustainer Membership Council
- Kathi Williams
- Sustainer Nominating & Placement Council
- Angel Blanford & Daneel Smith
- Training Council Ad Hoc
- Dona Ponepinto
JLT Councils – Sustainer Members
- JLT Membership Council
- Ann Zenczak
- Centennial Council Ad Hoc
- Missy Zenczak-Candler
Call for Sustainer News
We’d love to hear what you’ve been up to. Sustainers and actives enjoy reading about sustainer activities, updates, trips, grandchildren, etc in JLT’s IMPACT newsletter. Whatever you’re up to–we’d love to know. Send an email to Sustainer@JLTacoma.org.